2021 Annual Conference and General Meeting
Location: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center, 1280 Alpine Road, Sun Peaks, BC V0E 5N0
Dates: August 14-15, 2021
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel Resort is looking forward to welcoming Ringette BC and our delegates to their Hotel August 14-15, 2021.
The Conference will be held Saturday, August 14 from noon to 6:00 PM.
Annual General Meeting is scheduled Sunday, August 15 from 9am to 11:00 am.
To review Sun Peaks Grand Hotel’s COVID-19 practices and protocols please visit their website.
Ringette BC’s Annual Conference will be hosted on Saturday, August 14 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
There is an optional Presidents networking session and social on Saturday morning from 10:00am to 11:00 am.
Lunch will be served for all registered delegates starting at 11:30 am.
The conference will be hosted in Salon A.
For more information please review the full weekend itinerary and Conference Package.
General Meeting Information
Date: Sunday, August 15 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Location: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel, Salon A
- General Meeting Agenda
- Draft Meeting Minutes from the August 16, 2020 AGM
- 2020-2021 Annual Report
- Ringette BC Financial Statements 2021
- Ringette BC Succession Planning Committee Report
To review Ringette BC’s Constitution and Bylaws click here.
Ringette BC’s Board of Directors is presenting the following nominees to the Membership as per the Ringette BC Bylaw’s 60 days prior to the AGM.
- Greg Hunter
- Greg Hunter has served on the Ringette BC Board of Directors for one term and is seeking re-election for a second term at the 2021 Annual General Meeting. Greg’s Home Association is Burnaby New Westminster Ringette Association.
- Jody Ewart
- Jody Ewart is from Port Coquitlam Ridge Meadows Ringette. Jody has held multiple board member positions including Treasurer for Port Coquitlam Ridge Meadows Ringette and Treasurer for the Lower Mainland Ringette League.
- Rod Needham
- Rod Needham is the past-President of the Lower Mainland Ringette League and past Vice-President of his Home Association of Delta Ringette. He has also served on multiple committees such as the LMRL AA committee, RBC Strategic Plan Review and WRC Legacy Committee. Rod has coached at various levels and has attended the Canadian Ringette Championships, Western Canadian Ringette Championships and BC Winter Games.
If you are interested in being nominated for the Ringette BC Board of Directors please contact the Executive Director, Nicole Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As per the Ringette BC Bylaws Members may nominate individuals for the Ringette BC Board of Directors. Nominations from Members must be received in writing 45 days prior to the Annual General Meeting. The deadline to submit a member nomination is July 1, 2021.