Calling for Hosts of the 2020 Provincial Championships and U12 Year End Event
Ringette BC is seeking Expressions of Interest to host two year-end events during the 2019/20 season: Provincial Championships and the U12 Year End Event
As per the Calendar of Events the rotation for Provincial Championships for U14 to 18+ is scheduled for the Lower Mainland. If other Leagues or Associations outside of the Lower Mainland are interested in hosting Provincial Championships please submit an expression of interest application.
Priority will be given to the Lower Mainland Associations for Provincial Championships.
1) U12 Year End Event – For the 2019/20 season, the U12 Year End Event will be hosting two formats – championship-style and jamboree style. Every U12 team in the Province is eligible to attend. All teams committing to attend the event will be accepted.
Club Associations interested in hosting this event must be able to host a minimum of 24 teams. There is a two-year commitment to host this annual year-end event.
The Technical Package will be updated to reflect the two formats shortly. In the meantime, please refer to last year’s Technical Package for further information on hosting requirement prior to submitting your bid.
Bid package MUST INCLUDE:
– Ice contract
– Completed Application Form including proposed dates for the event (suggested from end of Feb – mid March)
– Event Budget
Date Options for the U12 Year End Event:
– Option 1: February 28 to March 1, 2020
– Option 2: March 13 to 15, 2020
– Option 3: March 20 to 22, 2020
2) Provincial Championships – For the 2019/20 season, the Provincial Championships are an open format for all divisions from U14 to 18+. Teams that commit to attend, will be accepted to participate.