How to Complete Your Competition Introduction Evaluation
To complete your Competition Introduction Evaluation and achieve CI-Certified Status as a coach you must complete the following steps:
- Go to www.coachingringette.ca and register for an evaluation in the Ringette Canada website.
- Upon registration you will be assigned an evaluator and receive notification from the Ringette BC Office with information on next steps.
- If you are unable to see the “Register” button this is most likely means something is incomplete in your profile.
- Once an evaluator has been assigned submit to Ringette BC the following documents:
- Season plan
- Emergency Action plan
- Scenario Analysis
- Practice Plan
- Any additional documents or certificates requested by the Ringette BC Technical Coordinator
- Once received the documents will forwarded to the evaluator for marking. The evaluator will follow up with the coach directly on any questions or concerns they have on the paperwork.
- For the on ice evaluation the Evaluator will work directly with the coach to schedule the on ice evaluation.
Making Ethical Decisions Module and Evaluation
In order to move to the evaluation process for your Competition Introduction you MUST complete your Competition Introduction Evaluation.
How do I complete my MED CI Evaluation?
To complete your MED Evaluation. Scroll to the Competition Introduction box in the “STATUS” page of your Coaching Profile. Look for the link that reads “I want to complete my MED Evaluation“. Click it. This link will take you to the test. There is a cost for the MED test. This fee is set my Coaching Association of Canada not Ringette BC.
Resources for helping complete your Evaluation Process: